Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wherever I May Roam

The weather was just wonderful today as I sat at my desk staring at the sunny sky. As soon as the clock struck five I grabbed my daughter and went outside. This was a perfect evening for taking the top down and going for a cruise. Funny thing was that my wife text me on her way home that she wanted to go for a ride too.

The top came down and I went ahead and took the doors off. The doors come off easy now that I greased them up this spring. The prior owner of my TJ had definitely had the doors off quite a bit as well.

My wife, youngest two kids, and I jumped in and took off heading south. We found some nice rock roads and a few washed on ones! If a rock road isn't available, take a dirt one! We ended up taking 20 mile joyride through the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment